- Who we are
- How we collect your information
- The information we collect
- How we use your information
- How we keep your data secure
- How long we keep your personal information
- Access to your personal information and your rights
- Notification of changes to this policy
- Data controller: Care in Bathing Ltd
- How we collect your information:
- When you provide it to us by contacting us, requesting a brochure or quote via our website
- From using our website using cookies
- Personal information we collect:
- Name, contact details including telephone number and email address
- When browsing our website this may include your IP address, location, browser type and operating system, referral source, page views and navigation paths through our website.
- How we use your personal data: For business and administrative purposes (particularly to contact you with more information, to improve our website or services, for advertising and analytical purposes)
- We do not sell or disclose your personal information to any third parties
Keeping your personal information secure
We treat your personal information as we would expect others to treat ours.
- How we secure your personal data: Using appropriate technical and organisational measures such as encrypting all data we collect through forms on our website and storing such data on secure servers. We only grant access to your personal information where necessary.
- How long we retain your personal information: For no longer than necessary, usually 2 years unless required for legal or contractual obligations with you, such as the duration of a product warranty.
Accessing your personal information and your rights
You have the following rights in relation to your personal information:
- To request to know what personal information we hold and be informed about its use
- To correct your personal information
- To have your personal information removed from our records
- The right to complain to a supervisory authority
- To withdraw any consent about the use of your information for marketing purposes
The website is owned and operated by Care in Bathing LTD under registration number 02426566. Our registered address is at 1 Hewell Road, Redditch, Worcestershire, B97 6BW.
You can contact us regarding your data by writing to; The Data Controller, 1 Hewell Road, Redditch, Worcestershire, B97 6BW or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you request access to your data we may ask that you supply appropriate evidence of your identity, such as a photocopy of your passport or an original copy of a current utility bill. We will respond within 1 month of receiving your request.
Notification of changes to this policy