2. About cookies
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
Cookies can be used by web servers to identify and track users as they navigate different pages on a website and identify users returning to a website.
3. Analytics cookies
We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of our website. Our analytics service provider generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies. The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of our website.
4. Blocking cookies
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies.
- In Internet Explorer (version 10) you can block cookies using the cookie handling override settings available by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy” and then “Advanced”.
- In Firefox (version 24) you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy”, selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu, and unticking “Accept cookies from sites”.
- In Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by accessing the “Customise and control” menu, and clicking “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Content settings”, and then selecting “Block sites from setting any data” under the “Cookies” heading.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
5. Deleting cookies
You can delete cookies already stored on your computer.
- In Internet Explorer (version 10), you must manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835).
- In Firefox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”, then selecting “Use custom settings for history”, clicking “Show Cookies”, and then clicking “Remove All Cookies”.
- In Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by accessing the “Customise and control” menu, and clicking “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Clear browsing data”, and then selecting “Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data” before clicking “Clear browsing data”.
Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
6. Our details
This website is owned and operated by Opus Bathing. Opus Bathing is a trading division of Care in Bathing Ltd, registered in England and Wales under the registration number 02426566. Our registered office is at Opus Bathing, 1 Hewell Rd, Redditch, Worcestershire B97 6BW. You can contact us by writing to the above address, by using our website contact form, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.